At this time the Technical Support Help Desk has been informed that the support of LUM licensing technology will end on December 31st, 2013.
This technology is replaced by DSLS, which is already available in all V5 releases since V5R21 onwards, and in all V6 releases.
DSLS is currently supported on the following release levels:
- V6R2010x and higher
- V5R21 and higher [CATIA V5, DELMIA V5, ENOVIA V5, RADE V5, SmarTeam V5, CCD V5]
- V5R20SP7 from HF26 onwards (*)
- V5R20SP6 from HF69 onwards (*)
- V5R20SP5 from HF84 onwards (*)
- V5R20SP4 from HF89 onwards (*)
- V5R19SP9: target is HF96 (HP-UX not supported) (*)
- VPM1.6: target is PTF30 (AIX only)
- VPM1.7: target is GA
- V4R2.5: target to be determined
(*) SmarTeam: DSLS is supported by SmarTeam V5R20 SP4/SP5/SP6/SP7 and V5R19SP9. Customer has to request a dedicated SmarTeam HotFix starting from April 1st 2013
(*) CCD: DSLS is not supported by CCD V5R20 – CCD V5R19
The HotFix Release Note contains a reference to a pdf explaining how to deploy the hotfix.
DSLS will not be available for V5R18 and for releases prior to V5R18 as these releases are no longer supported.
Minimum DSLS version able to serve V5R19/V5R20 products is DSLS V6R2013x (6.214.0 – August 8, 2012).
Recommended version is DSLS V6R2013x FP1302 (6.214.2 – Dec 7, 2012).